Tuesday 29 May 2012

Bruno Campos

Bruno Campos  Born 3 December 1973 Rio de Janeiro, Brazil  Former Actor


An established and aspiring actor who gave up the bright lights  for a career in the law. I am a big fan of his since Jesse. A gorgeous guy after my own heart.  Not only did he play iconic roles in some shows, but then he decided to pursue law.  A victory for the underdogs.  Think he'll make a great lawyer.  Believe me I know these things, have a mixture of sixth sense and experience.

Hey that's a lawyer with heart and soul and panache.  He already looks smart and super sexy in a suit.


Oh and not forgetting those mesmerising blue eyes.  I have a soft spot for hot guys with blue eyes!

Here's one last cool photo, just to ogle, actually  it's all about the fashion and style, really...oh who am I kidding?!

No comments:

Post a Comment